Dr. Leonard Walischewski
Attorney, specialist attorney for criminal law
Dr. Leonard Walischewski, attorney and specialist attorney for criminal law, born in 1968, has been certified as an attorney since 1997 and as a specialist attorney for criminal law since 1999.
After completing his studies and clerkship in Freiburg, Munich and Nuremberg, Dr. Walischewski worked as a research assistant for the chair for criminal law, criminal procedural law, legal philosophy and legal sociology, Dr. Bernd Schünemann, LMU Munich from 1996 to 1997 and completed his doctorate there with a dissertation on criminal procedural law. He worked as an attorney at the law firm Bossi, Ufer and Dr. Ziegert from 1997 to 2000. Since 2000, he has been an attorney and partner at Wannemacher & Partner in Munich.
Dr. Walischewski has worked for years as a criminal defence attorney on numerous major and public → criminal commercial cases. He advises companies and persons in the financial sector on criminal matters and provides support in the field of liability of companies and their executive bodies (e.g. boards, managers), including preventive measures. He regularly works with in-house counsel and renowned firms that specialise in executive body liability. He also has several years of forensic experience which he utilises to consult on criminal appeals and legal complaint cases pertaining to administrative offence laws.
- Corruption offences
- Embezzlement cases
- Asset recovery
- Antitrust cases (GWB (Act against Restraints of Competition))
- Capital market criminal law
- Forensic support in criminal tax cases
- Criminal appeals proceedings
- Criminal medical law
- Criminal environmental law
- Born in 1968
- Studied law and did his legal clerkship in Freiburg, Munich and Nuremberg
- Worked for the law firm, Frey Fronhöfer from 1995 to 1996
- Doctorate in criminal procedural law in Munich
- Research assistant for the chair for criminal law, criminal procedural law, legal philosophy and legal sociology, Dr. Bernd Schünemann, LMU Munich, from 1996 to 1997
- Worked for the law firm, Bossi, Ufer, Dr. Ziegert from 1997 to 2000
- Attorney at the law firm, Wannemacher & Partner since 2000
Reference books / contributions in reference books:
- Steuerstrafrecht Handbuch
6. Aufl. 2013, Wannemacher & Partner (Hrsg.), Stollfuß-Verlag Bonn/Berlin, ISBN 9787-3-08-371326-5, Mitautoren: Andrejtschitsch, Gotzens, Grötsch, Kürzinger, Lehmbruck, Seipl, L. Walischewski, D. Walischewski, Wiese u. a.
- Probleme des Akteneinsichtsrechts der Verteidigung im Ermittlungsverfahren im Lichte der Rechtsprechung des Bundesverfassungsgerichts und des Europäischen Gerichtshofes für Menschenrechte
Diss. München 1998, Verlag Peter Lang, Frankfurt/Main, ISBN 3-631-34224-1, Autor: Walischewski
Contributions to professional journals:
- Walischewski „Praxisbesuch vom Staatsanwalt“, ZNS 10/05, 13
- Gotzens/Walischewski Anmerkung zu BGH, Beschluss v. 09.06.2004, 5 StR 579/03, NStZ 2005, 520
- Walischewski „Das Recht auf Akteneinsicht bei strafprozessualen Zwangsmaßnahmen im Ermittlungsverfahren“, Strafverteidiger 2001, 243
- Walischewski „§129 StGB – Die kriminelle Vereinigung, Wunderwaffe der Strafverfolgung?“, Strafverteidiger 2000, 583
We are located in Munich, but we are active on a national level. In Germany, we regularly work with our clients’ tax consultants. When resolving cross-border cases, we cooperate with renowned attorneys abroad.
Administrative office hours
Monday to Thursday: 8AM – 6PM
Friday: 8AM – 5PM
In urgent cases, such as searches or arrests:
© 2023 Wannemacher & Partner